Every four months, the employees at each Portage centre vote to recognise one of their colleagues for their outstanding work and contribution to the organisation, the staff team, and the therapeutic community.
Portage would like to congratulate the staff members most recently recognised by their peers: Gillian Power, Adolescent Program in Keremeos, René Ross, Adolescent Program in Saint-Malachie, René Côté, Mother and Child Program in Montréal, Myriam Maltais, Portage Prévost, Jaimi Yantha, Adolescents Program in Elora, and Rachel Crothers, Adolescent Program in New Brunswick.
Congratulations to the following staff members for their new appointments:
- Serge Comeau – Regional Director of Community Services
- Allan Farkas – National Project Director – Admissions
- Ernesto Felaco – Interim Director of the Portage Beaconsfield youth program
- Bruce Ferguson – Director of the Portage Saint-Malachie youth program
- Caroline Gélinas – National Director, Continuum of Care Re-entry and Aftercare
- Melissa Parczewski – Director of the Portage Mother and Child Program
- Geneviève Minville – Director of Nursing Care
- George Stavropoulous – Unit Manager of the Portage Beaconsfield youth program