PORTAGE CONTINUES TO BE HERE FOR YOU
Updated: July 2nd, 2020
Portage employees are committed to the implementation of necessary preventative measures and apply them with remarkable diligence.
Undeterred by this worldwide crisis, the dedication brought forth by all clinical and support staff, as well as managers and the residents and families of Portage have facilitated the maintenance of all activities in a positive atmosphere that is still respectful of its mission.
The protection of our residents, their families, and our employees is our top priority.
As each province advances in its deconfinement, Portage continues to adapt its protocols and services to ensure the wellbeing of all.
- Social distancing measures and strict hygiene protocols carry on in all centres;
- All staff members wear facemasks within their work environments in all centres;
- Newly admitted residents are safely evaluated and monitored throughout their induction and orientation;
- In-person visits for family and support groups have begun to be re-integrated into the programs. A limited number of family members can visit residents within certain time frames in a designated safe environment, whilst adhering to social distancing and safety measures;
- Pre-admission groups, aftercare groups, and family and friend groups continue to have the option of meeting virtually through Zoom videoconferencing, which allows residents to maintain safe contact with their loved ones throughout their rehabilitation.
For all inquiries and additional information, please call us directly.
These are unprecedented times and we are happy to assist you in any way possible!