PORTAGE REMAINS OPEN THROUGHOUT THE PANDEMIC
The dedication brought forth by all clinical and support staff, managers, residents, and families continue to facilitate the maintenance of all activities in a safe and respectful atmosphere.
The protection of our residents, their families, and our employees is our top priority.
- Social distancing measures and strict hygiene protocols carry on in all centres;
- All staff members and residents wear facemasks within their work environments in all centres;
- Newly admitted residents are safely evaluated and monitored throughout their induction and orientation;
- In-person visits for family and support groups are permitted for the adolescent programs;
- Pre-admission groups, aftercare groups, and family and friend groups continue to have the option of meeting virtually through Zoom videoconferencing, which allows residents to maintain safe contact with their loved ones throughout their rehabilitation.
These are unprecedented times and we are happy to assist you in any way possible! For all inquiries and additional information, please do not hesitate to call us:
New Brunswick: 506-839-1200
Visit our Contact Us Page for additional information. See our Admissions Process below: