Adolescents English Program
The Aftercare Counsellor will help the residents in their journey towards autonomy. The main responsibilities are to accompany the residents to obtain new competencies in order to achieve their goals toward professional and social autonomy.
- Defines objectives with the residents in regards to social reinsertion
- Accompanies residents in terms of remaining abstinent
- Consults other specialists involved with the resident
- Performs all activities related to files, progress notes, reports, evaluation of needs, creation and closure of case files
- Participates in various team meetings
- Performs individual follow-ups with residents
- Leads support groups for residents
- Refers residents to the appropriate resources
- Organizes and leads group and individual meetings, according to established norms and procedures
- Attends conferences held outside the center, as required
- Fulfills any other related tasks
- Hold a college diploma in a related field such as a university certificate in substance abuse;
- Bilingual: French and English oral and written (mandatory);
- Hold a valid driver’s licence;
- Experience in intervention and crisis management;
- Demonstrated skills in interpersonal relations and teamwork.
- Job Type: Permanent, full-time, 37.5 hours per week
- Schedule: 3 days a week at the Montreal location and 2 days a week at the Lac Eco location- To be discussed Rotating schedule: Days- evenings and weekends included
- Salary: to be discussed according to experience
- Benefits: group insurance, RRSP, 4 weeks of vacation/year, 13 statutory holidays/year, accumulation of sick days
The use of the masculine gender is for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted
Adresse confidentielle, Montréal, QC
If you don't have a resume, please fill out the form below.